If you are available in LinkedIn either as a person or company, then you can upload stories with a web link so that your stories visitor can swipe up and visit your given link.
But the twist is, Only eligible person or page got this function, not every LinkedIn user.
The swipe-up feature for Stories is available to all LinkedIn Pages.
It’s available to regular LinkedIn members if they meet the following criteria:
- Have at least 5,000 connections or followers.
- Have the Follow button as the primary action button on their profile (instead of Connect).
Changing the primary action button on a LinkedIn profile page from ‘Connect’ to ‘Follow’ can be done from the privacy settings menu.
Here’s how to add a link of your choice to LinkedIn Stories:
- Start creating a story by adding a photo or video to it.
- Tap the link icon at the top of the screen (looks like a chain)
- Add a URL under Add a link.
- Select the applicable action button.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Share Story.
Like other social media apps, Stories remain on LinkedIn for 24 hours. Video content is limited to 20 seconds in length.
Another Remark: Like the Story itself, insights are available for a limited time. Make sure to check the data within the 24-hour time window.